Tuesday 26 July 2011

Barbour + Liberty = Brit Dream Team



If two English establishments fuse in fashion it can only mean a seriously stylish collision! When equally iconic Barbour and Liberty of London first paired I was MORE than excited.

Barbour have combined their heritage jackets with Liberty's bold prints and the results ooze quintessential English style. Their classically rugged and mannish coats have been given a feminine twist with gorgeous Liberty print linings; perfect for winter walks and country weekends. This collaboration is the only way to do the outdoors this winter!

I love Barbour and I love Liberty so any combination involving these two will mean an empty wallet! My favourite is the Lord Paisley jacket (see below) but I recently purchased their classic navy wax so I really shouldn't buy another...but I really like it!

Here's a peak...

Purple Carnine Liberty Print Beadnell Jacket, Barbour


Dominika Liberty Print Beadnell Jacket, Barbour
 
Lord Paisley Liberty Print Beadnell Jacket, Barbour



Flyweight Rose Liberty Print Sapper Jacket, Barbour

Flyweight Rose Liberty Print Beadnell Jacket, Barbour


All jackets are avaliable to buy online at Liberty


Images: Liberty of London