Wednesday 20 July 2011

Novateur Playlists - The Sixties

Heavy Petal is the new music section on my blog and it is here I will be sharing my playlists. First up is the sixties! It was so difficult narrowing it down as I love so many songs from this decade but I'm finally there. Please click on the links (the song title) to hear the songs and watch the videos I have found.


Enjoy...


I Saw Her Again Last Night
The Mamas and the Papas


Strangers In The Night
Frank Sinatra


Do You Want to Know a Secret
The Beatles

 
Leader of The Pack
The Shangri-Las


Brigitte Bardot and Serge Gainsbourg


Joanna
Scott Walker



Lay Lady Lay
Bob Dylan


Sounds of Silence
Simon and Garfunkel


Wild Thing
The Troggs


 Je t'aime... moi non plus (I LOVE this video and I LOVE Birkin)
Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin



The Mamas & the Papas


Wouldn't It Be Nice
The Beach Boys

Like a Rolling Stone (A great live performance here)
Bob Dylan

The Righteous Brothers



Elvis Presley



Sonny & Cher


I hope you've enjoyed!