Friday 17 June 2011

Angelina Jolie for Louis Vuitton

Jolie goes au natural as the new face of Louis Vuitton



Louis Vuitton has always been my favourite brand. I can still remember that extra special moment when my Mum took me to Harvey Nichols to choose my 21st birthday present; a monogrammed treasure.
Following in the footsteps of Madonna, Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Lopez, Angelina Jolie is the latest star to feature in Louis Vuitton’s ‘Core Values’ campaign. The images were shot by photography legend Annie Liebovitz. Jolie is pictured wearing her own personal Vuitton bag whilst reclining on a wooden boat in Cambodia, the birthplace of her adopted son Maddox, a country which is close to her heart. Jolie is make-up free, has her hair long and loose and is wearing her own clothes. Jolie is holding an ‘Alto’ bag which is actually no longer in production.

Image: Annie Liebovitz